Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification or Renewal Courses
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) is an advanced, instructor-led classroom course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. It also covers airway management and related pharmacology. In this course, skills are taught in large, group sessions and small, group learning and testing stations where case-based scenarios are presented.
- Airway management
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an AED
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Related pharmacology
Prices: (Advance Cardiac Life Support)
ACLS for HCP Initial: $175.00
ACLS for HCP Renewal: $125.00
Any questions? Please feel free to call us at (305) 521-3754 or (954) 999-4429
or email us at email@example.com
Book Requirement Notice:
The American Heart Association requires all participants to have a course booklet before, during and after your course at our facility. Each participant must either already have purchased (in the past), be in possession of, or have access to course booklets at their place of employment at all times (hospital, etc.) in order to be exempt from having to purchase a book. Should this not be the case, then you are to purchase a course booklet either directly online from the AHA or from us at our facility.
As a courtesy to our participants, we provide a book prior to the course commencement and during the course itself. This is simply for your convenience should you not be allowed to check out the booklet from your place of employment.