This classroom, video-based, Instructor led course uses a series of simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics. The goal of the Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course is to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
- 1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
- 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
- Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
- Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Resuscitation team concept
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
- Vascular access
Prices: (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
PALS for HCP Initial: $175.00
PALS for HCP Renewal: $125.00
Any questions? Please feel free to call us at (305) 521-3754 or (954) 999-4429
or email us at email@example.com
Book Requirement Notice:
The American Heart Association requires all participants to have a course booklet before, during and after your course at our facility. Each participant must either already have purchased (in the past), be in possession of, or have access to course booklets at their place of employment at all times (hospital, etc.) in order to be exempt from having to purchase a book. Should this not be the case, then you are to purchase a course booklet either directly online from the AHA or from us at our facility.
As a courtesy to our participants, we provide a book prior to the course commencement and during the course itself. This is simply for your convenience should you not be allowed to check out the booklet from your place of employment.