Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Initial or Renewal Course
The BLS for Healthcare Providers – Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. BLS is a requirement for the majority of health care workers in the clinical setting.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway*
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
Prices: (Basic Life Support)
BLS for HCP Initial: $75.00
BLS for HCP Renewal: $50.00
Any questions? Please feel free to call us at (305) 521-3754 or (954) 999-4429
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Requirement Notice:
The American Heart Association requires all participants to have a course booklet before, during and after your course at our facility. Each participant must either already have purchased (in the past), be in possession of, or have access to course booklets at their place of employment at all times (hospital, etc.) in order to be exempt from having to purchase a book. Should this not be the case, then you are to purchase a course booklet either directly online from the AHA or from us at our facility.
As a courtesy to our participants, we provide a book prior to the course commencement and during the course itself. This is simply for your convenience should you not be allowed to check out the booklet from your place of employment.